Sunday, May 11, 2008

Apartment Pictures Continued....

Living Room:It's a lot bigger than before! The big screen is in the corner, and our new couch is by the window! We also just bought a used recliner from another student on campus for $40.

Here is another photo of the chair and couch, and also the wooden lamp my dad had made for Josh and I.

Here is our BARE wall! I am looking for some sort of decor to go under our three black and white pictures! I have been so into watching the home design shows on HGTV, and I just can't wait to have the luxury of affording to decorate a complete room like on the show!

The Kitchen:

The kitchen is also a VERY important room for me. Organization is very key to the kitchen, especially when trying to live such a healthy lifestyle! I really enjoy cooking and baking, so the organization in the kitchen is super important!!

The kitchen counters and floor tiles are definately outdated, but it still is a rental unit! We really can't complain too much! The fridge, stove, and dishwasher are all pretty nice and updated (a lot better than at the old place)!!!
Our kitchen table..

Our pantry...


The other corner of our counter. I hung up all of my measuring cups on the wall, because portion control is very important in my kitchen!

2 comments:

kristine said...

Wow! I love all of the pics! you looks pretty well settled already! That's impressive! I love the look of your craft room. Wish I could have one, too!

Anonymous said...

I just love it.. It looks so nice and homey.. You've done a wonderful job. You are way to organized.... just kidding... love you very much sweetheart.