Monday, September 22, 2008

Updates!


Man they've changed the layout of blogger since I have last been on. I've been MIA since school started..because I am extremely busy! I thought I would just quickly share a few updates:

-Went to the State Fair at the end of August with the fam. Ate way too much and GAINED weight!! But we all had a fun time...here are some pictures

-Josh and I went and looked at a house in Buxton, ND a few weeks ago. We really fell in love with it, but decided that it would be too much work. It was an older home and needed a lot of TLC, and we figured that for our first home, we didn't want such a big project. The realtor is still sending my homes everyday that are in our price range, but we are pretty sure we are going to at least wait until January until we start look seriously at homes. This way, we will have more time to save our down payment. I am getting really excited to look at homes, becuase I really want to get a pet....we can't have pets in our apartment now :(. I really want a little puppy!!


-Mom is coming up to visit me on Friday, and we have 2 appointments to talk with photographers that day. I am very excited!


-I finally finished my quilt...well mom gets credit for finishing it...the binding and I didn't really see eye to eye. Here are some pictures of the finished product:




-I should graduate early! Instead of next December, I should graduate next August! I'm pumped!
That's all for now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you sweetheart. You sure have your head on straight. Yea... time will fly for you I just know it.. the next thing you know.. you will be graduating.

kristine said...

Wow! Big stuff!! All of it!
Your quilt looks great!