Sunday, April 8, 2007

Boycott American Idol!!

Let's just say that one of my favorite shows is now on my DO NOT WATCH LIST!! Yes It's sad I know! I have been watching American Idol since it started with Kelly Clarkson, but I will no longer tune it on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Maybe I am being too harsh, but I believe that this show has just become a joke. My favorite singer, Gina Glocksen, was voted off this last Wednesday, and both Hailie and Sanjaya are still on!! WHAT IS AMERICA THINKING?? Gina has gotten progressively better each week, not to mention this is her third shot at American Idol. She has worked really hard to get this far, and deserved to stay for more weeks. Sanjaya is just average, and I don't know if young girls have crushes on him or just admire his hair...either way what is this contest about???? I thought it was about voting for the best singer and performer! I also started to hear that Howard Stern is having a contest and having everyone call in and vote for the worst singer! I'm just appalled and sad, because this show used to be about so much more! And although American Idol is NOT my life, some of these people work so hard for a big part of their life! It just sucks!! But there are still some great singers on, and I really hope that they can beat out Sanjaya!!

No comments: