Monday, April 2, 2007

MOVIES!

So i thought about how much I love movies, and figured that I could make a regular blog on certain movies I have or have watched! Yesterday I watched one of my dvds for the first time called, "Rumor Has it" with Jennifer Anniston, Shirley McClaine, and Kevin Costner. It was pretty good actually. I bought it Thanksgiving time, and just watched it yesterday. It is loosely based on the movie "The Graduate" (with Dustin Hoffman, which I also own). I would give this movie 3 stars! One of my favorite movies of all times is a classic Audrey Hepburn movie, "Breakfast at Tiffany's." It is such a classic I would recommend everyone see it! I want to get a cat and name it cat just because of that movie. This movie is for the hopeless romantics. I would definately give this movie 4 stars! I am also a big fan of Marilyn Monroe. Of all of her movies that I have seen, I would say that my favorites would have to be "Seven Year Itch" and "Niagara."

2 comments:

kristine said...

oooh - seven year itch is also one of my faves!

Anonymous said...

Since your talking old movies. I am hopeless when it comes to "Gone with the Wind". I have to get it on DVD. Another thing that I grew up with that I still love the Shirley Temple movies when she was a little girl.

Love you My sweet Katie