Thursday, August 9, 2007

Guilty (and not so guilty) Pleasures

I had to copy a blog that Kristine made awhile ago....Here are some things that I love doing...

  • TV on DVD (Dawson's Creek, 90210, West Wing, and the OC)
  • Scrapbooking
  • Shopping for someone else
  • Receiving a card
  • Reality TV: Big Brother, Bachelor, American Idol, etc.
  • Facebook
  • Movie/Song trivia (World Series of Pop Culture)
  • Jeopardy
  • Bedhead Shampoo and Conditioner
  • True stories made into movies
  • Quizno's Mesquite Chicken sub
  • Quotes
  • Having the time to scan magazines
  • Organizing/perfecting my school notes (I am kind of anal about notes...)
  • Green Tea
  • Trashy Novels
  • Politics
  • Dancing
  • Mexican Food
  • Movies on a rainy day
  • West Central, MN

AND my number one favorite thing is......
SPENDING TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!


1 comment:

kristine said...

good list! i hope all is going well for you!!