Friday, August 10, 2007

Pet Peeves

Now that I have posted about my favorite things, I figured it's only fair to post about my biggest pet peeves!! I can be a complainer, but I do try to stop myself! I'm a fairly happy person who is easy to please, but there are some things that just rub me the wrong way!

  • When people don't use turn signals
  • When drivers run red lights
  • When drivers turn left, but don't turn into the nearest lane
  • When people drive down the wrong way in parking lots
  • People with overgrown lawns
  • The use of the "N" word
  • When working in retail, I hate when people are still shopping 15 minutes after store is closed-that's just plain rude!
  • People who drink and drive
  • How some people "forget" how to drive in the winter time
  • When people don't pick up after their dogs
  • The people who shouldn't own dogs because they don't have time, and keep their dogs locked up all day!
  • The parents who always give into their spoiled kids
  • Parents who don't spend enough time with their kids (i.e. always get babysitters to go out to the bars, etc,)
  • HIGH GAS PRICES
  • The lack of trees in Grand Forks
  • The stench of the potato and sugar plants in Grand Forks
  • Stubborn, Close-minded people (politicians)
  • People who lie about stupid little things, that really shouldn't be that big of a deal about (or make up bigger stories about things that really happened) That is the most annoying one!!

Man now I really feel like a complainer....


1 comment:

Shezza Ansloos said...

i am sorry now i ran that red light today.