Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sad to say it...

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I kind of want to go out and buy Britney Spear's new album that comes out today! There has been so much controversy surrounding her as of late, but I just have always been a fan of her music. I think it's because of the dance beat! I sincerely question some of her actions, and don't agree with many of her choices. However, I guess I am just curious about her new album. It doesn't help that the reviews sound really great for this album. Not sure if I will buy it...may just try to check it out online. I just hope she starts to figure things out, if for no other reason, her sons deserve that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand what you mean about music VS contraversy... I love Micheal Jackson music but do not like the way he lives his life or his beliefs.... If you want it.. get it.

Katie Osborn said...

I love Michael Jackson's music too!

kristine said...

GO GET IT!!