Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Diploma...


..finally came in the mail! What a relief! I truly have graduated...and I have proof! YAY!! (Sorry the picture is kind of poor quality)
The green medal on the left side of the frame (just hanging on the corner) is the honors medallion that graduates received if they qualified (I graduated Magna Cum Laude, which is the second highest honor). The tassel that is hanging in the frame is considered "drab orange," which is the color that indicates the School of Public and Business Administration. To be honest, I would call the color tan or dark tan. May parents bought me this beautiful frame as a graduation gift. It's now hanging on the wall above my high school graduation picture and tassel!




1 comment:

kristine said...

How exciting!! I bet it feels good to look at that diploma! I sure hope you are proud of yourself! We all are~!