Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay, I'll bite!

Sorry, Kristine! It took me awhile to get to fulfilling my "tagged" duties! Here are my 6 things (I don't have six people to tag though...)

1. I get incredibly OCD about many things...particularly cleaning/organizing and my school notes! I color code my closet! I have two closets for my clothes (one for tops and one for bottomrs...and they are all color coded)! I am a freak about my notes for school being neat and organized (with many many bullet points to bat!) If I am at home taking my own notes by hand, Josh will make fun of me, because many times I have to tear the paper out of the notebook and start over! Plus I like to use only black gel pens...don't ask me why....

2. I get emotional easily! (ahem...grandma...your fault??? haha!) I cry about tv shows, movies, new babies, special moments...everything! I am the typical girlie girl...that cries too much!

3. I want a pet so bad right now! I wanted a pug girl, and I would name her Lola. I still want a pug because I think they are so darned cute, BUT I decided I want to get an animal from the humane society when I can because I know the pugs will be taken, but there are so many other animals that need a home. Now, if I could only afford a house or find a place that allows pets....

4. I pathetically follow the tabloid gossip! I know, I know...that's what's wrong with the world today, but I can't help it! Whether it is browsing the tabloid headlines in the line at the store, purchasing, or persuing the internet, I have to find my fair share of gossip. And I still secretly feel sympathy for Britney Spears. I think she is not doing her job as a mother, BUT I think living under a microscope has gotten to her. She really needs help before something tragic happens!

5. I am much too responsible for my age. I should be careless, fearless, and risk-taking (I hear...), but I am the girl in the crowd worrying about the consequences of my actions CONSTANTLY. I am probably known as the boring girl or "mom" around my friends, but I am pretty set in my ways. There are many times when I would rather stay at home than go out...I have always been a homebody though! Staying home playing board games and watching movies or going out to the bar (and dealing with a headache tomorrow)...I'll usually choose the first option. But every once in awhile.....

6. I am and always will be a summer girl. I dislike, very much, the winter and cold air!! I don't mind SNOW before Christmas....but after that it can melt. I don't really know why I'm still living here! HAHA!!

2 comments:

kristine said...

I hear ya on being responsible. My mom used to alwasy call me mom or mother hen. I was always the same way you are. You remind me of me a lot of time with your ways... It's not a bad thing to be so mature. You show lots of responsibility!

Anonymous said...

well... females are much more responsible than males anyway.. but some start earlier than others.

I will not appoligize for you being like me on being a cry baby.. that is part of you and I love it

Also.. I will tell you a secret about me. The one job that I had that I love the most was when I was writing procedures and creating forms. I am very detailed when it comes to writing. To some, that was my down fall... you can ask Grandpa.. even though I may have to many projects going, they have to be perfect. That is why it takes me too long to finish them. It drives Grandpa crazy. So you detail that you do with notes and other papers.. is like me... sorry.