Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weight Watchers

So I decided that I needed to lose some weight, and become more healthy. I like to work out, but it's just so hard having such a busy work, school study schedule! So Since the first of January (which is when all great resolutions begin!) I have been on weight watchers counting points! Josh's mom and aunt have been doing so great on it I thought that it would be worth a try. It has been tough sometimes, because of course this isn't a quick fix. Quick fixes are usually not healthy, and I wanted to be healthy more than anything. So far, after two months, I have lost 12 pounds! I don't have a scale here, and I don't go to the meetings-so I only weigh myself on the weekends that I go back home on my parents' scale. I'm going home again this weekend....so we'll see...maybe a little more weight off!

1 comment:

kristine said...

I have done (or started) WW too. I stopped! I am feeling like starting up again, though! Good for you!