Monday, November 5, 2007

Okay, so I did it...

Friday after my test I finally broke down and bought the new Britney Spears CD. I thought that I needed a "treat," and it gave me something different to listen to on my drive home. I actually really liked it. All of the songs had a fast beat to them, and were mostly catchy. I just really like music with a beat that I can dance to or workout too, and this will definately be my new work out cd. Ideally...I'd have a cd ripper so I could transfer these songs to my ZUNE mp3 player. I was very pleased with the 9.98 (thanks to Target's sale) item that I bought. My only problem was the service I received when I went to check out my item. I went into a guys line with the cd (my only item), and he held it up to his coworker and said, "Hey ___ (whatever their name was), it's your favorite person." She laughed and said, "Yeah that's like only the second Britney cd I've seen come through the line. Sorry but her career is over." I just really didn't appreciate someone making fun of my purchase. Not great service in my mind. I have worked in customer service, and would never pick fun at someone's purchase... bad manners! But oh well...I think she's wrong about this cd...I keep hearing how many are selling and how this may be her top-selling album.

I'd recommend checking it out!!

1 comment:

kristine said...

I, too, have heard hpw well it is selling and they keep saying it could be her best ever. It's gotten great reviews. I think it would be a good workout cd. I am glad you caved and bought it. I probably will eventually, too. I also agree that they shouldn't have even made a comment to someone else about the cd. RUDE!!