Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snow, Snow, go away....

That's right, it's here. I was hoping to prolong it as far as we could. We did, for a little while. But now the snow is here, and it's here with a vengence! We haven't even had time to adjust to the weather before it has dipped way below zero! In fact, in Grand Forks today, the wind chill is -22!!! Sunday, when Josh and I were leaving Sebeka, it was in the 40's! During the day on Monday, it was actually pretty nice! Until late afternoon, when the snow started falling! When I got off of work on Monday, we were in a Winter Weather Advisory!! The snow was falling as hard as the wind was blowing, and it looked like there was a blizzard outside! The temperature dropped a lot, and hasn't gotten up much higher than it was that night.

I am such a freeze baby, and don't especially like the winter time! I should just move to California, but family keeps me around! I think I may enjoy it more when I'm not a student that has to park far away at school, and must walk a few blocks in this mess to class!!

What happened to my dreams of a brown Christmas???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But snow is pretty... we have to complain about the temp. It was very cold today..... and it is the wind that makes it so bad. We have snow coming in again... Katie dear... so hunker on down sweetie... Love Ya ... Grams