Tuesday, January 8, 2008

In Threes

My future

Top three countries that I want to visit

  • Italy
  • Rome
  • India

Top three cities in the US that I want to visit

  • Washington DC (I'm going in March!)
  • Memphis, TN
  • Hollywood, CA

Top three Career accomplishments that I want to achieve

  • Receive my Master's Degree
  • Become a City Administrator
  • Be happy at my job!

Top three ultimate life goals

  • Be a wonderful mother and friend to any future children
  • Take time to enjoy the little things
  • Be able to look back on life and have no regrets and feel fulfilled

I wanted to write the top three girl and boy names I like for my future children, but it seems anytime that I utter these names outloud my friends who are having children before me go and snatch them up! So for now, they are my secret! Who knows, they will probably change by the time that I have kids. I just like the unique names...but I am started to hear more babies being born with one of my names :(, and I don't like to be in the mainstream...in anything that I do!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice lists that you came up with. Love you.

kristine said...

Good list! I also want to go to Italy!!