Wednesday, January 2, 2008

NEW YEARS

I also wanted to post on the New Year. First of all, I was contemplating my biggest accomplishment of 2007, and it was hard to narrow it done. I guess I would say that graduating from college had to be my number one. Following that path in close seconds and thirds, I would say that getting accepted into Grad school and losing 40 pounds (thus sticking to my New Year's resolution from last year). I just have to say that 2007 was really a great year for me when I think back on it. Things are still going well with Josh and I, I turned 21, and have completed many personal and professional goals of my own.

So this year, I had to come up with a new resolution (since I can't use weight loss as a resolution this year! YAY!!)
  • I want to start attending church in East Grand Forks. I have decided that I really enjoy going to church, but do not go nearly enough!
  • I NEED to budget my money better. I get paid very little for being a college graduate (it's the price I am willing to pay for the experience of my internship), and I need to save as much as I can. I won't be able to save too terribly much I realize, but if I don't put any away I tend to buy things I really don't need!
  • Plus I suppose I need to just say it....continue to tone my body and maintain my weight loss!!

Good luck to everyone on their own resolutions!!

2 comments:

kristine said...

I'd say your big accomplishments are GREAT ones! I also can't believe you lost 40 pounds. It really didn't seem like you had that much to lose. Good for you though. That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

My dear Katie. You have accomplished so much this year. I am so very proud of you. I have no doubt that you will continue to accomplish a lot more. Keep up the good work. Love Grandma